Saturday, May 15, 2010

JOHN STUMPF & EACH MEMBER OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS AT WELLS FARGO & CO. HOW DO YOU JUSTIFY A BONUS RIGHT NOW? HOW DO YOU LIVE WITH YOURSELVES?

Dear Kelly,



I am one of those people who have been getting the run around from Wells Fargo for over a year. I finally got a call from Barb Shelley in the President's office (after sending letters to everyone at WF). She helped me get a temporary loan mod for 3 months..after which I was denied the mod because I didn't make enough money. Funny, I was paying it right along. I again wrote to the CEO and head of the mortgage division. Then I got another call from Barb. She was very pleasant and I thought was going to help.



When I explained that the man with whom I live was now getting some social security and he could help a bit, she told me to go through the whole process again and Fed EX yet again the hundreds of pages for another review. I had some questions, but could not reach her after many phone calls..Then I get 4 conflicting letters from WF telling me different things; how to declare bankruptcy, short sale etc.



I have had cancer twice, and have congestive heart failure...this is not helping.
I would love to join a class action suit, and as I am the treasurer of our condo board, I am withdrawing the CD's we have with WF. I think everyone who banks with WF should move to another bank.



I am at my wit's end, as is everyone else. How is it that Mr. Stumpf gets a 18 million dollar bonus? (Excellent question, Carmen!)



Sincerely,





Carmen Baxter,



Dear Carmen,



Let me know if you would like me to have a modification expert look over your documents, tell me the state you live in, let me see if there is anything I can do to try and help you, OK?
I can't stand them, Carmen, do you know how many homes Mr. Stumpf could save with that damn bonus? I so understand your anger. I'm rather pissed off myself.
Please let me see what I can do to help you. I'm so glad you wrote. God Bless you Carmen, I pray for your health.
Kelly L. Hansen





"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty"

-Thomas Jefferson


My Photo




Kelly L. Hansen
ON FIRE Vigilante!

Changing WFHM Victims to VICTORIES!

33605 W. 88th Street

De Soto, KS 66018

913-529-9837 Phone

913-273-1448 Fax

ctsmyhon@yahoo.com






No comments:

Post a Comment