Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Renee Bender's Sweet, Victorious, Peace!

"Kelly L. Hansen" > replied:

PRAISE THE LORD!!

I hope you celebrated your victory in some special way, and tonight, I'm certain you enjoyed a peaceful sleep. Finally.

You stayed on them, you pushed, you insisted, YOU WON! Renee, you and your family deserved this blessing.

Today, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage touched my hardened heart. I am so proud of you for persevering these long, difficult, frustrating months. I'll bet your Mom is so proud of you, too.

Renee, your note is the perfect ending to a great day! Tonight I will sleep deeply, with a lighter heart, and a very grateful one, so grateful.

Thanks for sharing your struggles with me, please stay in touch. You will remain in my prayers, you and everyone in your family. I thank God with all my heart for taking care of your heart and home.

Hugs, with my utmost respect,


Kelly L. Hansen
http://wfhmcaught.blogspot.com/

Kelly L. Hansen
ON FIRE Wells Fargo Vigilante for Wells Fargo Victims!!
33605 W. 88th Street
De Soto, KS 66018
504-579-2340
913-273-1448 Fax
"Kelly L. Hansen" @ ctsmyhon@yahoo.com


"Renee Bender"
> wrote:

Hi Kelly

I just wanted to let you know that I received all my docs yesterday & my lawyer reviewed them all today.

As I send this email to you they have been signed & notorized and are en route back to Wells Fargo.

I will keep you updated on my march payment.

talk soon,

Renee


No comments:

Post a Comment