Monday, September 28, 2009

WELLS FARGO STAND BY YOUR PROMISES

Cancer took their daughter, Wells Fargo, please don't take their home. When is enough, enough? Kelly L. Hansen
KEEP YOUR PROMISES!!
WELLS FARGO HOMEOWNER
PROMISED RELIEF
WELLS FARGO HOMEOWNER
PROMISED REINSTATEMENT
AFTER CANCER STOLE STEPHANIE.













But NOW WELLS FARGO
SAYS NO?
BETTER TO SELL INSTEAD.
FOR WHO?

Hello, my name is Sandy I am originally from York, Pa. but now I reside in Richardson, TX. I am 66 years of age; my only income is Social Security. I have no savings of any kind and no other retirement income. I am trying to save a house I share with my son-in-law after losing my daughter to cancer a few years back. I know this is a long shot but I thought I would reach out to others and see if there were any options that might lead to a Home Modification that would lower the house payment to around $650.00 to $700.00. I realize the likelihood of receiving any help might not be there but I thought I would try.
This house was very dear to my daughter and son-in-law. They bought it as a fixer upper with hope of turning it into a home they could raise a family in. We are several months behind with Wells Fargo and currently in our last month of Forbearance and then foreclosure. There must be a way for Wells Fargo to allow us to stay here.
SOME HISTORY
I moved from Pa to Dallas TX after my job ended at the local post office and the last remaining member of my family, my sister, passed away. I came with hope of visiting and possibly staying with my beautiful daughter until I could find work and a place of my own. Everything was going well, I found a job shortly after coming to Dallas, bought a car and lived with my daughter in her apartment. Michelle was working two jobs and going to school. She was always like that. She did Ballet, Tap and Jazz Dance as a child, Swimming, Ice skating for 10 years including the Ice Capades, Navy See Bee 5 years, and so on. She was in college working on her business – management degree while dating a nice guy named Alan who was crazy about her. They talked of marriage her graduation. Alan worked for J. C. Penney in the Corp. Office doing some type of technical support in a place they called a NOC. After Michelle graduated, Alan and she found a house they wanted to make into a home for a family. Since we all got along so well I was invited to move in and help with some of the repair work.

Although they started a lot of repair projects, such as painting, ceiling fans, some new doors, crown molding cutting down hackberry trees etc. all seemed to slow down to a halt when Michelle discovered she had breast cancer. I thought maybe she had a good chance of surviving as I am a breast cancer survivor myself of over 20 years. The doctor she was seeing gave her a very poor outcome, so my soon to be son-in-law Alan started researching Cancer on the internet in order to buy her more time. Nothing was working, Michelle had a lumpectomy, chemotherapy, and than a mastectomy removing the right breast. Another small surgery to remove even more cancer, after numerous rounds of radiation, the cancer became metastatic moving to the bones and spine. Michelle was spending quite a bit of time in the hospital while Alan and I and other church people kept vigilance at her bedside. Long story short, Michelle had a short time to live, my son in law found an experimental treatment www.IPTQ.com the treatment held a lot of promise for Michelle but the only person who was using this treatment close to TX was in Atlanta, GA. Michelle went to Atlanta and did OK the first few days, but the guy treating her was deceptive in his skills and grossly overdosed her on Methyltrexate.
Because of the overdose Michelle suffered with failed kidneys, septic shock and passed away of congestive heart failure on Christmas Day a few years back. My son-in-law and I were both at the hospital when Michelle passed away, it was horrible losing my daughter like that and my son-in-law took it very hard. Although he tried to return to work he couldn’t deal with the grief and guilt he felt, lost his job and has had a very difficult time trying to find work since, he has been hospitalized many times for drug overdose and is mentally and emotionally disabled still. He has been trying to continue the work on the house in memory of Michelle while being under psychiatric care and on several meds dealing with PTSD, anxiety disorder, as well as many side effects from the meds he is currently on.
OTHER HELP OPTIONS
Alan and I have tried many charities or organizations seeking assistance through 211; we have received some temporary help with food, utilities a new furnace and water heater. We have applied for loan help with the Hope Foundation through HUD, through CCCS, Acorn, Dallas County, Greg Abbott and others to no avail. Alan was able to qualify for disability but there is no way we can catch up or make the $1300.00 monthly payment.
Thank God for some of the small pets. I love them so much and they have been such a blessing to Alan and I.
AT PRESENT
We are several months behind on the house with Wells Fargo threatening to foreclose on the house within 20-30 after their demand letter. Alan has applied at over 20,000 jobs online and been to almost every job fair that came his way. The few interviews that came his way wanted good credit, active certifications, recent employment, and more. He has tried to stay busy with temp jobs but they come and go. I had to take retirement due to health issues and have been helping or taking care of everything including Alan. I have used up every bit of credit and more with hope of Alan snapping out of it and or finding work to no avail. There are days Allen is too depressed to get up out of bed and other days he seems to do better and works on the house finishing what ever he starts however if someone or something upsets him he is back in a very depressed state for days. The house still needs many repairs, wiring problems in the attic, no insulation, and the roof leaks and needs replacing, no yard, no fence, inside flooring is bad and more. Allen has no one and we both have no where to go.
I realize this is a long letter, but I had to give you some background to show you that I have been trying to stay afloat, but I am now drowning. I have no family to help with anything. If you know of anything more that I can do or any other programs that will help me survive this situation, please let me know ASAP. If you desire anymore information of any kind, or need to send paper work to be filled out, please write me at reaxe42@yahoo.com.

Thanks very much for reading and pray for us please.

God Bless!


Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
    Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

    ReplyDelete