Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Home Equity Theft Reporter: Kansas AG Files Five Lawuits Against Outfits Allegedly Running Loan Modification & "Foreclosure Redemption Rights" Sca

The Home Equity Theft Reporter: Kansas AG Files Five Lawsuits Against Outfits Allegedly Running Loan Modification & "Foreclosure Redemption Rights" Scams

Well, they say the wheels of justice turn slowly, but I thank Steve Six his aggressive pursuit against Apple Assets LLC and Rush Properties. I lost over $100,000 in equity in a home I had owned for over 18 years with a perfect record prior to a lender error which snowballed.

I've also published my story about my experience with Apple Assets, and Wells Fargo Home Mortgage who, if not for their original error and their ridiculous 8 month ballet perfectly executed to keep me hanging on long enough for them to steal my home. They began to service my mortgage in 7-2004 when Waterfield Mortgage stopped originating mortgage loans.

I lost a lot more than money. I lost myself. Beware of these predatory lenders. They are predatory in every way.

God Bless You Steve Six!!


No comments:

Post a Comment